April 2021 Survey Drawing Official Rules
NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE YOU WILL NEED INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Drawing begins on 17th April 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on 1st May 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. By participating, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Survey Drawing Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- SPONSOR: sponsor is As Seen Online LLC, a Delaware limited liability company having its registered office at 348 N. Goodman Street, Rochester, NY 14607, United States of America.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Drawing is open only at the time of entry, to US Citizens who are 18 years or older at the time of entry, and who participate in AlbumSaver New Product Survey during the Promotional Period or who enter as otherwise provided below. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of eligibility at the time any prize is claimed. Any person who is unable or unwilling to present such proof of eligibility shall not be eligible to enter the Drawing or claim a prize if selected as a winner. Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, as well as the immediate family members and/or those persons living in the same households of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter or win this Drawing.
- HOW TO ENTER: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, per Survey. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. False, fraudulent and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible for the Drawing. Participants may enter the Drawing as follows: Drawing entries may be made upon completion of a Survey made available through the “Survey Monkey” platform that will be sent through email. Entries must be fully completed and will be accepted during the Survey Period only. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor, and entrants waive all claims for any problems or technical malfunction of any network lines, computer equipment, software, delay or failure of any electronic delivery of the Survey or entry, failure of any email or internet service, or any damage to entrant’s or any other persons’ computer.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing (the “Drawing”) from among all eligible entries received to be conducted by Sponsor on May 3rd 2021. Potential winners will be notified via email and asked to confirm their email address. The prize will be emailed to the winner at the email address provided. If the prize is undeliverable or returned to Sponsor for any reason, the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize forfeited, with an alternate winner being selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: One $150 Amazon Gift Card. No exchange, transfer, assignment or substitution of prizes (in whole or in part) is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash in whole or in part. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Survey Drawing Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes on a prize (if applicable), and any other fees or costs associated with the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Limit one (1) prize per person, per calendar year.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: If, for any reason, the Drawing is not capable of running as planned, including, due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, “force majeure,” or any other cause or causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Drawing, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or extend the Drawing and, in the event of any termination or cancellation, select a winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received before the termination or cancellation. If any provisions of these Survey Drawing Official Rules are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained herein. By participating in the Drawing, each entrant agrees that the Sponsor: shall not be responsible or liable for any threatened or actual claims, actions, losses, liabilities, damages or injuries of any kind (“Claims”) resulting from participation in the Drawing or in any drawing related activity, or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize; has not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize and specifically disclaims all such warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; shall be released and held harmless by entrant from any and all Claims; and shall not be responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of the prize or in any prize notification documents, failure to collect entries, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Drawing, for any technical or human error which may occur in the preparation or processing of the entries in the Drawing, for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, or for any other errors of any kind or nature.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE SURVEY DRAWING OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DRAWING SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS. As a condition of participating in this Drawing, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Drawing shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the prize winner, send by email, after the close of the Survey Period for receipt within ninety (90) days after the close of the Survey Period. Include the name of the Survey on the email subject.